Covering more than 13 percent of the U.S., Raycom Media operates or serves more than 50 TV stations in 37 markets in 18 states.
- Raycom Sports - marketing, production and events management, and distribution company
- Tupelo-Honey Productions - a New York-based production company
- Limerick Studios - a Charlotte, North Carolina-based motion graphics design house
- RTM Productions - a Franklin, Tennessee-based automotive programming production and marketing solutions company
- Broadview Media - a post-production/digital signage company based in Montgomery, Alabama
The company also owns over-the-air syndication, regional cable, and digital media rights to Atlantic Coast Conference Athletics. Raycom is also responsible for the design and hosting of Alabama's Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail website.
On Monday, October 19, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m., Raycom personnel will talk about today's media careers in RTFP 184.
Then, from 2:30 p.m. until 4:00 p.m., there will be four 15-minute rotating breakout sessions in the areas of:
- News, Weather, Sports (TV broadcast on air and producers)
- Production and Technology
- Broadcast and Web Sales
- Marketing, Branding, and Promotion.
You can sign up for any or all of the breakout sessions on sheets inside ntTV. Juniors and seniors are especially encouraged to attend the breakout sessions. You can bring a résumé (not mandatory, but a really good idea to show that you're serious about getting a media job).